CERTIFICATES, VERIFICATION REPORTS & AWARDS
The Global Registration Services, Inc. – GRS (USA) has confirmed that KYMDAN natural latex mattresses meet requirements for import and circulation in all US territories (in which fire retardancy is one of the requirements for product import and circulation).
Please note: Any mattress manufacturer that state their products are compliant for import and selling in the USA, but cannot show proof of this document are falsely advertising.
KYMDAN is a member of the Australian Furniture Association Ltd.
KYMDAN has received validation by UL - Underwriters Laboratories (USA) for:
- The natural latex foam (open cell) of KYMDAN mattress and pillow products has received validation from UL - Underwriters Laboratories, USA for being Bacteria Resistant per UL ECVP 2282 (tested using SIAA’s Direct Contact Shaking Method).
- The natural latex foam (open cell) of KYMDAN mattress and pillow products has received validation from UL - Underwriters Laboratories, USA for being Mold Resistant per UL ECVP 2283 (tested using Japan's JIS Z 2911:2010 test method).
KYMDAN Deluxe Mattresses exported to Australia are endorsed by Osteopathy Australia - a government acknowledged association representing and regulating Osteopaths throughout Australia - proving that they are suited to aid in chiropractic therapy (e.g. scoliosis treatments).
Certifies that insects are incapable of residing in KYMDAN mattresses and pillows
Certificate of Conformity with ISO 9001:2015 quality management system issued by Quacert
KYMDAN Laboratory’s Compliance with International Standard ISO/IEC 17025:2005
List of Certificates and other Verification Test Reports
KYMDAN Company has also received a series of other accreditations from globally renowned and prestigious laboratories.
- Verified as being Natural Latex (USA)
- Verified as containing no Nitrosamine carcinogen (USA and France)
- Verified as being bacteria resistant and mold resistant (Japan)
Main Product Collection
Natural Latex that is fire retardant and insect resistant. Featuring an optimum elasticity that is beneficial in supporting the spine.
Combining modern technology and KYMDAN's traditional trade secrets, all KYMDAN mattresses are crafted from natural latex in the form of foam (sponge, mousse). Embodying 15 Outstanding features, KYMDAN mattresses have a unique quality that no other similar product (globally) has achieved.
Minor Product Collection
Variety in patterns, vignette and types.